Well, I'm packed & ready to leave for our little vacation (Florida for the Super Bowl). I might be away from a computer for 5 or 6 days! Yikes!! I will have serious withdrawals. Although I might get online at the hotel at some point.
I was packing today and trying to consolidate and pack light. Not to mention we will be on the go, literally, the entire time and unless I'm getting up at 7am while on vacation I don't know when I'll fit in a work out. Of course I'll be at a fancy hotel (Ritz Carlton) and they will have a killer work out room, so I'm dying to work out. Should I repeat that sentence. I'm dying to work out. It's become such a habit that I can't imagine going away for that long and not working out. So, I packed my bulky tennis shoes and my work out clothes and I plan to try to squeeze some work outs in. I love that it's becoming a habit for me. Not that I have to do it everyday. But going 5 days without exercising seemed too long. That alone, regardless of my weight, makes me feel like I'm achieving my goal. Healthy habits!! That's what I am hoping for in this competition. Now let's see if I can do as well with my eating!! LOL
Have a good next 5 or 6 days and I promise to catch up when I return.
Friday, January 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Have a blast! I'm sure you will :)
oh have fun!!
have a good time and just think about it before you put it in your mouth!
I think I already said this but... LUCKY!! Have a lot of fun and let us know how super awesome the gym is! ;o)
I hope you feel better Kristi, and that your trip was good for the most part!
Post a Comment