Hey everyone! I came back from my trip 2 days early. I have an infection either in a tooth or my sinuses and the dentist can't figure out which. I was hoping for a root canal because I was in so much pain all weekend, but since the xrays didn't show anything I'm taking antibiotics & pain pills for a few more days to see if that helps. Also, I came home to my boys both being sick. They have colds, pink eye and one of them has pneumonia.
So, because of that, I haven't had much sleep in the past 5 nights, therefore I'm spending today sitting on couch instead of exercising. Not a very good "last chance workout" before tomorrow's weigh in.
I was down 4 pounds total prior to my trip, but I suspect either 1/2 or 1 pound might have come back. I did extremely well eating during the vacation. I was surrounded constantly, at every hour of the day & night with unlimited amounts of food. I resisted and ate about 95% healthy!! Out of the 5 days I only had time (literally!!!!) for 1 workout. I got a massage at the Ritz Carlton and then worked out for a full 1 hour & 45 minutes straight. It was awesome! Wish I could do that more often!
Here are some Super Bowl vacation trip highlights. I will post pics on my personal blog in the next few days.
1. I had dinner with Joe Montana & Jerry Rice in a huge house/mansion. It was amazing.
2. The dinner was cooked by Chef Tyler Florrence from the Food Network. What a hottie! Oh, and a good cook!
3. I rode in a huge limo type bus thing with a police escort on two different occasions.
4. My seats were on the 50 yard line, about 1/2 way up the bottom level. Great game!
5. Sitting near me were Jesse Jackson, Cuba Gooding Jr., Chris Tucker, Chef Tyler Florrence and Chef Guy Fieri. I took pics of all of them.
6. Michael Phelps & Jessica Simpson were at our hotel. Didn't get a pic of them though! Darn.
7. Do you know the guy in all the Sprint commercials, CEO Dan Hesse? He's the one that invited us for the weekend and we spent a lot of time with him & his family. They were awesome hosts & spoiled us!
Ok, now I'll shake off the star struck feeling and get back to my normal, regular old life. :)
Wednesday, February 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Wow! So sorry your AMAZING out of body experience got brought back to earth by pain in the mouth! YUCK! Can't wait to see those pics. Will check your personal blog. Hope you are feeling better soon!
Sounds like an unreal trip! It does stink that it ended with pain and even worse sick kids. I hope you are all on the mend soon.
WOW! Enough said!
It all sounds incredibly amazing! Star treatment indeed! Eager to see your pix, when you're feeling better.
:-)
Post a Comment