Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Nothing Much

I had company in town for the past 3 days, so I didn't exercise the past two days. As far as food, I did pretty darn good, with the exception of one bad thing each day. For example, pizza one night....and a blizzard from Dairy Queen last night. So today I was back at it full force and had a great work out and have eaten very well.

My husband is at the Inauguration Events right now in DC and I had the opportunity to go with him, but I turned it down. As I'm watching all the events on TV today I'm sort of wishing I would have gone! It looks like such an awesome event and such a big historical event to witness. Not to mention I would have gotten some killer photographs!

Hope you all are having a good beginning to week 3!

3 comments:

Karilynn said...

I am SO treating myself to a blizzard at the end of this month! Seriously.. if I've lost 15 lbs I am heading straight to Artic Circle for a peanut butter cup shake! YUMMY!!!

Hollys Hobbies said...

LoL Karilynn, Melissa LOVES the Artic Circle Strawberry cheesecake shakes, y'all are tempting me!!!
Kristi, my girls and I were glued to the T.V. this morning, this election all of my kids were so interested in what was going on. I explained to them why this was such an amazing day they had the opportunity to witness, and they were so appalled to learn how some people were treated.. I cant even imagine how awesome it was for your husband!!
Don't feel bad about the eating, you cant stop your life, especially when company comes into town. Every day is a new day to do better!

Amy said...

We do need to get together! I bet your boys are getting bigger. Sara said you are interested in the Wiifit...you HAVE to try and get it! It is SOO much fun! We just got ours this week and are really addicted! That would be a fun way to work your way to your goal! Hard to find them but so worth the hassle!