Monday, January 19, 2009

End of Week 2

Yeah!!! I'm down 2.5 pounds in week two!!! This is super exciting to me because I was only down 1/2 pound in week one. And I had two skip days this week. And my total goal is between 10-15 pounds so I feel like this is a nice chunk out of that goal.

I can't remember which one of you mentioned a few days ago that you felt more comfortable, healthy and felt really good about how you were feeling. Well, I put on this little "number" the other night and went to the charity preview of the auto show. I felt good. It was a nice feeling. Even though I didn't overdo it on eating dinner, I did up having 3 drinks and 5 little desserts (for $400 per ticket I thought I deserved to splurge)!! Two of those were creme brulees. My all time favorite dessert!! Thank goodness it didn't send the scale in the wrong direction. Oh, and the car I'm standing next to costs a half of a million dollars!

Here's to the beginning of week 3!!


5 comments:

Karilynn said...

You look AMAZING!! It's so fun to be confident in your own skin! WTG! 3 lbs down only 7-12 to go! LUCKY!!! ;o)

Hollys Hobbies said...

Hot Mama!!! you are so rockin' that dress girl. And yes, you are right about your time at the show. For $400 a ticket, you really should have eaten like 3 =)!
I'm so glad you are doing so well. Keeping up the positive attitude really DOES help, I can attest to that. Thanks for your example!

Lorie said...

You do look great in that dress. That party sounds like a party I would have spluged at too! Good Luck this week.

Lorie said...

Oh would you mind adding me to your Biggest Loser list? I got a late start because of sick kids. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

OH look at you, hot momma! Congrats on the weight loss and you are doing awesome!