Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Day 2

Day 2 was a bit more challenging. I actually had no problem eating healthy. I had 3 very healthy, filling meals today, along with an afternoon and evening snack, yet I was still hungry a few times! Maybe it's because I've cut out such much junk food, or because I'm burning extra calories by working out. Also, a couple of things bothered me today and almost made me lose my motivation to exercise, plus I had sore muscles from my first work out yesterday. But, I pushed forward and upped my elliptical work out to 35 minutes, plus some ab & core strength training.

BL Losers: I'm having fun reading your blogs each day! Keep up the great work. I love all the support we're giving each other.

6 comments:

Vicki said...

I felt hungry a lot today too. Two days for me without junk food is good. I keep hoping that in a couple weeks I will just get used to.
I kind of like being sore... :) Just not hungry.
That is awesome you made yourself finish 35 minutes on the eliptical .. plus abs and core too!

rochelle said...

Kristi, way to go pushing yourself today! Just imagine, you keep up what you did today and that bikini IS in sight! I agree about reading everyone's blogs, too. This makes it even more fun!

Carrie said...

I think a little hunger is good, it shows us that we are the ones in control. We will be hungry because our bodies are used to more. Like i tell my kids "you wont starve you have had enough" Just tell that to your hungry belly!!

Tammy said...

WOW! Way to go upping your excercise!! Keep up the great work!! :)

Beth Evans said...

I am really proud of you!!

Hollys Hobbies said...

I need to just follow your exercise plan Kristi!! I havent made it to the gym yet. I guess I need to schedule myself into my own life LOL!! Keep up the great work!