Wednesday, January 7, 2009

The Before Pictures

Ok, most of you other ladies have posted your before pictures, so I figured I shouldn't be shy and I should post mine too! Usually I don't like how blogger shows pictures small, but in this case, I like it! Although, I think you can click on it to see it bigger. Darn. LOL

My main issue: midsection (stomach & love handles), for the most part a result of having twin boys 2 years ago.

My new concern: Seriously, where did my butt go? I never realized it got flat until I see these pictures today. Maybe due to my changed shape from having babies? I don't know. But I want to know how to get it back!!!

On a serious note, I upped my exercise again today, just by an additional 1 minute, but I also added the arm motion on the elliptical for about 1/2 the time. Ate well, and had less hunger pains today.

During my exercise I watched The Biggest Loser show from last night (I tape it). I literally started to cry. Well, I usually cry when I've watched the show in previous years, but it had more of a message to me this time. Sure, it's fun to see people lose weight, but mainly it has such an inspiring message about people wanting to take charge of their life, find their happiness, figure out why they have such bad habits and wanting to be healthy. In fact, the lady on the show said several times that they were there to get "healthy and happy". That's what it's all about for me. Doesn't really matter if you have a little weight to lose or a lot of weight, it's about living healthy, taking care of your body and mind, and a result of that generally will be weight loss and a fit body.

So, here's my pictures! Sigh.

4 comments:

Kristi said...

Follow up to my post: Dang, after I posted this I had to view my blog and see what happened when you clicked on the picture. WOW....huge! DARN!

Vicki said...

I watched the new biggest loser last night too.. and thought it was the most emotional I have seen. I just wanted all of them to be able to stay... but I agree it is a good message to show that it can be done from home. I watch them, and think, if they can do it at 300 + pounds... then I can too.

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh Kristi, it's that dang mid section that gets ALL woman, isn't it? You can certainly do this!!

Hollys Hobbies said...

We are cursed. Or, maybe the fat just loves us, yeah, thats it! We are just so darn loveable in these areas! You and I have a lot of the same areas to work on. If you come up with a good exercise for these areas, please share, and I will do the same! Also, Thank you so much for your support and faith in me already, you really have inspired me and I am so happy to get to know you better! =) And by the way, you have the SEXIEST legs ever!!! DANG!@!