Monday, January 26, 2009

End of Week 3

Well, just a 1/2 pound loss for me in week 3. It doesn't surprise me though. I worked out 5 out of 7 days. But my downfall was my eating. I did good most of the time, but gave in to cravings enough times that I didn't figure I'd lose weight. But hey, 1/2 pound is a 1/2 pound. Better than going in the opposite direction. Am I allowed to blame anything on "that time of the month", like I hear some people mentioning? Ok, I'll blame it on that then. LOL

I'm hoping for a really good week 4 going into the first official monthly weight in.....BUT, I'm going to Florida for the Super Bowl this weekend. An all expenses paid trip (husband's business) for 3 nights in a fancy hotel with massages, food, golf, food, drinks, food, entertainment and more food. Pre-parties, after-parties, dinners, receptions, entertainment and FOOD. Did I mention FOOD? LOL

5 comments:

Karilynn said...

Lucky!!!
Oh and congrats on the 1/2 lb! ;o)

Vicki said...

That will be so much fun! -- will you be dancing at any of the parties?
I hope you're cheering for the Steelers ;)

Hollys Hobbies said...

Good job!!
And, I say you "pause" your journey for this weekend =). I totally would!!!

rochelle said...

Wow! Lucky you! What does your husband do that allows him a trip to the Super Bowl? I hope you two enjoy your time together away from the everyday stresses. And burn a lot of calories when you're at the game. Cheer hard! :)

Minderella said...

You can blame your Aunt Flo for anything. :) I am so jealous of your trip, what fun!! You'll have to let us all know how it goes. Have fun!!