Update: McD's, 895 Fort Union Blvd in Midvale, 11:00am. Monday. I'm flying out in a few hours. Looking forward to seeing some of you on Monday for Lunch!
So I heard a few votes for the McDonalds on 7200 for Monday. Rochelle, you mentioned Arctic Circle but I think at least one person mentioned not knowing which one you meant. I know hardly nothing about the SLC area, so I'm at your mercy about where we go. Should we do McD's on 7200? Rochelle, is that ok with you?
So, can someone give me a better address for what 7200 means? LOL. I did a search for McD's in SLC, but didn't see anything with 7200 in it.
And everyone mentioned the earlier the better, so how about 11:00? And if anyone wants to do it earlier, I'd be ok with that also.
Sounds like there's about 6 or 7 of us that plan to meet for lunch. Bring the kiddos. I'll bring the skinny jeans. Maybe. :)
Thursday, February 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
895 Fort Union Blvd, Midvale, UT
Maybe do a google map! ;o)
Yeah, it's really easy to find! If you exit on 7200 S you just take a right at the light and head towards the mts. You'll pass State street, a few lights and Mc Donalds is on your left at the main light :)
It was so fun to meet you on Monday! Hope your flight home was just as smooth as your flight here. :o)
Post a Comment