Don't give me a lecture about weighing myself everyday! (I know that some of you do it too!!) LOL. I can only remember one time when the scale showed my weight higher and I was bummed. Otherwise, the days when I've plateaued (last the previous 3 weeks) it makes me want to work harder to budge it. And days like the past 4 days when it goes down everyday, I actually get super motivated to work harder.
I was at 142.5 the past 3 weeks. Then...
Sunday 141.5
Monday 141.5
Tuesday 141.0
Today 140.5
Yeah! I think what I notice is that my hard work pays off about a week later. Last week I worked really hard, then finally this week the scale drops a little everyday. So I'm super motivated to keep it going! I can't believe how close I'm getting to the 130's. Wow!
I don't think I've ever mentioned that my husband starting dieting/exercising the same day we did. So it's been fun to do it together. His goal is 25 pounds, which gets him back to where he was when we got married 4 years ago. He's lost 10 pounds so far so he's doing great.
Wednesday, February 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Congrats Kristi! So cool. You will be in the 130's before you know it! I love that you pointed out that you see results a week later. It gives me hope! ;o) Congrats to your hubby too.
Hmmm... I'm not admitting it... but my scale comes off the shelf more than once a week ;)
You are doing so good... maybe tomorrow you will be in the 130's.... Hooray!
I find the results are the same for me, about a week's delay. Way to go.
Post a Comment