Tuesday, February 24, 2009

To Keep the Jeans or Not (and SLC visit this weekend)

That is the Question.

So, the first day I put on my new jeans I start my period so I guess I'm a bit bloated. But I think jeans should feel more comfortable than this. They are snug. Not horribly tight. But snug. The sales people both agreed that the size bigger (my normal size) wasn't flattering. So am I normally wearing jeans that are too big and sloppy on me? And I need to get used to wearing more form fitting, flattering jeans? Or are these suckers just too small for me yet?

I'm tempted to bring them back and get my normal size so I can wear them comfortably for the next couple of months. Then when I drop my last 5-7 pounds then I'll go back and get this size. Or should I just keep these, wear them a little, and know they will fit me more comfortable soon.

What's a girl to do? Such a dilemma.

LOL

MY SLC VISIT THIS WEEKEND. My boys are both sick again. Dang it. Sleepless nights for me mean I don't have energy to exercise each day. ARGH!!! Anyway, hopefully they are well enough for us to come this weekend. So whoever wants to meet up for lunch on Monday, let's do it! Let's pick a time and place. I will be in Bountiful. What area is is central for everyone? A couple people mentioned going to a park. Forecast now shows a high of 54 and rain. Should we pick a kid-friendly place like McD's with a playland and meet there for lunch and then if it's nice enough go to a park? Or do you have other suggestions for kid-friendly places besides McD's? I'm open for whatever. And what time? Maybe like 11:00, 11:30 or 12:00? First, who wants to come? And second, if you have a suggestion, offer it up.

5 comments:

rochelle said...

Kristi, I say keep the jeans and hang them up where you can see them as a reminder. Maybe the subliminal message would help the motivation?

And I would love to meet you for lunch on Monday. 11 or 11:30 sounds great to me. Arctic Circle by Dick's has a nice kids play area if you and anyone else are game.

Vicki said...

I agree --- Keep the jeans... you will lose that 5-7 lbs before you know it... and you did say how nice they made your behind look. The bigger size won't do that.

Karilynn said...

Definitely don't take the jeans back! They can become goal jeans if you aren't comfy in them right now. DON'T buy more jeans that won't fit you in a couple months!

I am game. The earlier the better cause my older boys get out at 2:30 on Mondays. I have no idea where Rochelle is talking about... but with an address... I'm totally down. I don't know what would be a good "central" location. There is a McDonalds on 7200 that has a REALLY cool play area... with video games and basketball...

Melissa Davis said...

I agree...keep the jeans!

We used to go to the McDonalds on 7200 all the time when we lived in Murray.

Carrie said...

Keep the jeans! And I am game for whatever, my kids have early out on Mondays, So early is better and I can't stay long but I think it will be fun!