Who's there?
130's
130's who?
What? Seriously?? Well, come on in! I've been waiting for you for 2.5 years!!!

Yep, you were right, Vicki. 139.5!!! I got on & off the scale about 5 times in a row and then grabbed my camera. I couldn't believe it. Boy, what a week! I didn't do anything different at all this week either. Maybe all the healthy lifestyle changes from the past 1.5 months are catching up with me.
So I splurged today! I went to Express (used to be my favorite store, haven't been there since I had my twins) and I bought a pair of jeans that cost $98!! Let me say that again! $98. WOW! I would never buy something that expensive. But I had a 50% coupon that made them $50. Even that is a lot, but these jeans looked soooo good. I felt great in them. I almost bought my usual size, but the sales guy & sales lady told me they weren't flattering and talked me into the size smaller (my pre-prego size). I even said to the sales guy & girl "holy cow, look how good these jeans make my ass look!". And I never swear like that either!!! It was completely out of excitement & shock.
Doing the happy dance, doing in the happy dance.
How was girls night out last night????

9 comments:
Way to go Kristi! That is awesome!
Wow! That is totally awesome! Girls night was fun! We missed having everyone!
AWESOME! I know how you feel about the "right" jeans! I bought a pair of $60 jeans last year with my BL money and I LOVE them...still wear them...still love them! Now get a picture of you in them!
I am so proud of you! I am glad that your hard work is paying off! Keep it up!
Conrats! That is so great. I agree with Melissa, we need to see a pic of you sporting the new jeans :)
WOOHOO! We are doing the happy dance with you!!! Bring them with you we all want to see!
Kristi, WAY TO GO!! That is FABULOUS! Seriously, you have to post a picture. I can't wait to hit the 130's...only nine more pounds to go. Check out my blog for pics from last night.
Woot Woot!! Way to go KRISTI!!! I swear there must be a correlation with the frequency of posting and overall success. I love reading your lb by lb blogging! Really, truly, you are inspirational. Your positive attitude helps me to look on the bright side of things. GOODBYE 140's!!!
The girls night was SO MUCH FUN! I am sure you would have added some spice to the evening! Can't wait to get together next week... maybe we should make some concrete plans for that one. :o) Are you going to be able to make it out for the weekend of fun?
Def. post some pics!
GO KRISTI!!!
Express is my favorite store! lol. Who cares how much your jeans cost? If they look awesome and make you feel awesome, than its worth the money! You deserve it after all of your hard work!!
Post a Comment