Friday, February 6, 2009

Super Bowl Pics & a Revelation

What's my revelation?! Well, no wonder I've gained 8 pounds in the past 12 months. That's when I started my photography business, which requires me to sit on my butt for hours and hours processing pictures. Well, I had my first really slow month where I only had 1 client in January. What did I do instead of sit on my butt, process pics and snack? I exercised and didn't snack! And I focused on me in January.

How did I realize this? I just skipped exercising and spent a full 2 hours processing SOME of my super bowl pictures and posting them on my blog. That is so stinking time consuming! I managed to not snack while I was doing it, but I hate that I skipped exercise. But I've needed to find the time all week to get to those pictures, so I just had to do it today.

Anyway, it makes me fearful of the busy photography season coming because I'll have to find other times to exercise instead of sitting on my butt on the computer for hours and hours. I really think that is part of why I gained that weight this past year.

So, with that, here's a link to my family blog where I posted the pictures. Maybe I'll throw a few on my photography blog also. Gotta keep that alive during this slow time.

Adams Family Blog

1 comment:

Melissa Davis said...

Oh my gosh, I know what you mean! Sitting at the computer for hours on end editing really doesn't help with the munchies! and can I just say that you are spoiled?! How fun are those pictures! I would have been TOTALLY star struck!