We bought our plane tickets and are coming to SLC to visit this month! We're coming on Friday, February 27th. I'd love to get together with any of you that would like to. I'd be available that Saturday, Sunday or Monday, the 28th, 1st and 2nd.
I often get together with Melissa when I come to town, and Holly mentioned maybe getting together. So if either of you guys, or anyone else would like to do something, that would be great. I probably can't swing a whole night out because I'll have my twins and we'll be there visiting family, but I can probably escape for a morning or afternoon. I might be able to do it without my kids, otherwise most likely I'd have them with me.
If weekends are tough because it's family time, then Monday for lunch would be good too. I know some of you that work wouldn't be able to come, but any stay at home mom's might.
We don't have to decide right now, but I wanted to throw that out to everyone and see if anyone was interested in trying to meet up. I'd love to meet some of you guys. But completely understand if it doesn't work out too.
Monday, February 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
It would be so fun to meet you in person. I'm game! Whatever works for everyone else should work for me. Maybe we can just expect to have kids in tow and end up somewhere with a play area. :o)
Yay, awesome Kristi! I'm good for whatever, so anyone else who wants to meet up with ya...go ahead and give your opinions on a date, and I'll be there!
Kristi, it would be really fun to meet you. What are you coming to SLC to do?
How fun, We could all meet for lunch or if it is nice hit a park, I will more than likely have my 3yr old if it is in the afternoon on a week day! But I think it will be fun!
Oooh, I'd love to meet!
How fun for you!! I'm coming to Utah in April and am hoping to get together with anyone who's game.
Have fun girlies!!
Post a Comment