I started out last month at 146 lbs and today I weighed in at 142.5. So that's a 3.5 lbs loss, or 2.4%. If I keep that up (which I WILL) then I'll have no trouble reaching my goal before the end of this competition.
What I'm most happy about is that I'm back to enjoying exercise and actually look forward to it. That's good habit #1. And that I'm able to control my snacking. Man, I used to snack sooo much! Good habit #2. And, good habit # 3, is that I'm making healthier choices at meal time, like ordering a salad or rice instead of french fries.
Congrats to Karilynn on 1st place and Katie O on 2nd place. Enjoy your cash prizes, ladies!!
If you aren't in this contest you might wonder why there's a tube of tooth paste in the picture. Don't ask! :)

5 comments:
Kristi, you will for sure have NO trouble making your goal!!! Congrats on the weight loss thus far!
Kristi, It is all about making good habits... and I can tell you are committed because of the support you give others -- Thanks!
Kristi-
You are one of my biggest motivators because you are ALWAYS blogging and staying involved with this competition. Thanks for your comments! And thanks for working hard. You girls who are really bustin' your bum are the reason I push a little harder! ;o)You are so going to get to your goal!
Hey girl, how was the superbowl?! I have to ditto what Karilynn was saying. You are one of my "inspirators" which I do realize is probably not a real word, but work with me here ;). You are so dedicated and make me want to work harder. And I feel like we have made a great connection! I know you aren't sure whether you wanted to do the little contest thing on my blog, but regardless of that I have something I wanna send to you. So my email address is coxclan_6@yahoo.com and my phone number is (801)735-3850 so either e-mail me your address or give a holler, I think you'll like it! Keep inspiring us, and you are going to make it. You still have a chance for the running as well, I almost came in 2nd!
You guys are way to nice to me today!!! You are making me feel guilty for eating way too many chocolate chip pumpkin muffins (even though it is a WW recipe). Boredom has set in from being cooped up in the house with the sick kids, so I resorted to baking & eating to give the kids & I something to do. Oops!!! Ok, regroup, shake it off, throw the rest of the muffins away, forget it, and move on. LOL
Post a Comment