Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Weigh In Day

Well, I'm up 1/2 pound since last month's weigh in. I think I am ok with that. Emphasis on "think". I'm 1 pound away from my goal. I wish I would have completely gotten there. But I was literally gone more than 1/2 of the month. Maybe that is an excuse. But it really is hard to maintain a routine when I'm away so much.

I want to work hard this month, which is the last month of our contest, and get to my goal, which is to lose between 1-6 lbs more. Most importantly, I need to make sure I can maintain my healthy habits of eating well & getting regular exercise. And then of course maintain those habits after this contest!! (Yikes, the thought of that scares me!!!)

3 comments:

Melissa Davis said...

Oh you can TOTALLY do it! Just put your mind to it and it will happen!

But I know what you mean. When I'm not at home, I'm thrown off my "game". It's hard to stay focused! hang in there!

Karilynn said...

Seriously... half a lb when you are so close to your goal AND on vacation for half the month is INCREDIBLE!!! And you are so close and I know you can do it!

Michelle said...

Awesome! I love your toes too. I believe in you - you'll meet your goal without any trouble!!