Friday, May 29, 2009
Good Day....I think
Great day because I ate healthy as can be, drank water and didn't snack. And, my hubby got home early so I was able to go to the gym for a killer workout. But, we took my boys to a movie tonight and they wanted popcorn. So, I had some. With butter. Lots of butter. But, the 4 of us shared a small popcorn! So that means I didn't pig out. So, sort of a splurge, but not totally overdone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Congrats on a Good Day! And sharing a small popcorn is no big deal! ;o) Especially if you did REALLY good the rest of the day. Plus... it's not like they use real butter anyway.
A small shared is definitely a good choice... it isn't like you just said "oh well, I already ate 5 pieces of popcorn so I am going to have a large and a candy bar on top of it... I do stupid things like that sometimes... :)
Good days are great. I love that you were able to get to the gym and get a killer workout. I can't wait to see your final result. :)
Post a Comment