Nothing much new to report. I don't think I'm going to weigh in today (or at least not record it) because I haven't been doing very good this past week. I've gotten busy with my photography work, which I work on while my boys nap. The problem with that is that's when I always exercise. So instead of exercise, I'm sitting on my butt doing my photography work, which then also leads me to snack. Double whammy.
I feel good about how far I've come. I'm in my pre-prego clothes. I bought another outfit yesterday and the pants were size 6 and the shirt a size small. So I feel good about that. But I sure need to find ways to make myself keep up my good habits that I started.
So, in summary, It seems to me like maintaining weight & decent habits is harder for me than a full on diet & exercise routine. Hmm. Interesting.
Monday, May 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Wow! Size six and a small shirt? I can't wait for those days! I have no idea what it's like to try to maintain but I can see that it would be really easy to get into bad habits. Try writing down everything you eat in a day or... when I started I had a rule that I couldn't eat ANYTHING unless I was at the table. It helped me to not mindlessly shove things in my mouth. As for exercise.... I can imagine how easy it would be to fall out of the habit. Maybe have a goal to exercise 3 days a week. It makes it easier to make sure you exercise... but isn't so stressful if you don't get the exercise in during nap time!
I totally understand... bc I sort of have the mindset... that once I get to where I want I can eat again... and I know that isn't the right way to look at it...
You have done awesome by the way :)
LOL that IS so funny that we were both thinking the same thing! It IS hard to maintain now. It's like...the other day I thought I didn't need to count points. We went out to dinner, I did okay, not horrible and then we did a movie night at my house with A LOT of candy! I went nuts! Back into that old habit of over doing it. grrr!
If you figure out the answer..let me know! ;)
Post a Comment