Ok, I think it's a fact that if one of us isn't blogging very much then we probably aren't working too hard on our goal. Right? Someone else once said that too. I think I was deflated after coming back from the cruise where I exercised each day and did fairly well with my food intake, but yet had gained some weight. Then I was in Utah for 5 days. Then I was out of town visiting family for a few days. Not to mention my goal is 130-135 lbs so when I hit 135.5 and was back into my pre-prego size it made me lazy. All of that threw me off course.
So, as I'm sitting her eating a bag of colored marshmallows that my 2 yr olds decided to take off the shelf at the grocery store tonight, I figured I better catch up on everyone's blogs and decide if I'm going to recommit to finishing my journey in our last month.
The main thing that bothers me is that I feel like I'm back to my old snacking habits. The kind that seem uncontrolable, like the marshmallows right now, and candy and desserts, etc. I don't want my old habits back!
So, ok, starting tomorrow....wait, starting now (she says as she closes the marshmallow bag), I'm back on the wagon. I'm not traveling hardly at all in May so I can commit to good eating and regular exercise. I'm so close to my goal, I have to finish this contest!!
Wednesday, April 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
It's good that you reconize that you have jumped off the wagon and that you are jumping right back on! We all have our moments or days or sometimes weeks.
I don't know anyone who does not gain weight on a cruise lol! I think that put somethng extra in the food lol! But, then what do I know that's just what I hear about cruises, I have never been on one, but if I did get to go, I'd probably just eat what I wanted because it would be a once in a lifetime experience for me. lol
YAY Kristi! We totally missed you. I'm glad that this month is going to work for you cause you've GOT to finish. Congrats on recognizing your weakness. I have been staring into out space today trying to figure out how on earth I can make it to my goal in 5 weeks. I just don't think it's gonna happen! UGH!
You are so going to reach your goal!You are almost there, Just eat a couple of marshmallows and then stop and you will be fine! It is the stopping that is so hard for me!!! You can do it!
How awesome for you! You are so close and that is such a great feeling. I'm happy for you. I'm with you about the blogging. When you're not doing anything, why blog? That's my issue too. But I KNOW you will make your goal!
I love the re-motivation! Welcome back to the game.
You are inspiring to me! I too have "good habits" and then find myself slipping back into the bad ones. I giggled at your marshmallow story - that's me exactly!
Love your blog!
In response to your comment on my blog - I probably found you through the site Pitter Patter of Losing Pounds - then just started clicking blog links.
I'm glad I found you though!
Post a Comment