Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Post a Day Makes the Pounds Go Away

Well, I'm hoping that's true anyway.

So, Melissa & I vowed to kick butt for the last 10 days of the competition and as part of that we are going to post everyday on our blogs. I see that Karilynn is joining us. Anyone else? Vicki? Carrie? Rochelle? Katie? Whitney? Not sure how many others are hanging in as we see the end of the competition approaching.

As for my report for the day, I didn't do quite as well today as I did yesterday. But still better than recent weeks. Ready to take on tomorrow for another good day.

Sleep well tonight ladies and good luck tomorrow!

2 comments:

rochelle said...

Kristi, I think that's a good idea. At least that ought to give us a little more motivation, right? Good luck these last few days!

Vicki said...

I don't know if I have enough to say to blog everyday... but I am hanging in here... I was losing really well last week... but this week seems to be almost going in the wrong direction -- guess I just gotta hold on and not give in to my super sweet tooth for one more week :) and then not so much after that either