Thursday, May 28, 2009
Good Day
Day 3 for me (I started one day before Melissa gave me the challenge). Well, I have sore muscles. Which tells me I've been doing good working out again. But, it also tells me that I didn't do so well working out for a while before that. I also did great eating today. Well, I did have a 100 calorie granola bar that I tried resisting, but ate anyway. But hey, that's not enough to worry about. The scale was a little nicer to me today, so that gave me motivation. Feeling good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Kristi, isn't it nice to be able to see the end? I can't wait to see how we all finish!
GO KRISTI!!! I love being sore. And really... it might just mean that you're really pushing yourself. I seriously will be running and think.. hmm... I'm still breathing and my legs don't hurt... maybe I should be running faster! ;o)
Post a Comment