Thursday, May 14, 2009

Plugging Away

Well, I'm plugging away pretty good this week. Back on the wagon of doing better at maintaining. I exercised and stopped most of my impulsive snacking. My stomach is telling me I'm hungry right now at 11pm....ignore the growling...just go to bed...don't snack....LOL.

Anyway, this blog gets boring with no pictures. I'm used to posting zillions of pics on my other blogs, so I remember this pic of me from last week that my friend took at the park. I remember thinking when she sent it to me that I looked thin laying there flat in the grass. I guess we don't see pics of ourselves too often or realize the weight loss we've accomplished. Thought I'd post it just so that this blog has a little life in it.


6 comments:

Karilynn said...

You look beautiful Kristi.. you practically disappear in that grass! Way to go with fighting the impulse to snack. It gets really easy the longer you do it! ;o)

Melissa Davis said...

You look great! and good for you! Maintaining is so hard...hard to find a balance!

Sara said...

You look great Kristi! Good job getting back on track this week! You're almost to your goal! You can do it!!!

Vicki said...

You don't just look thin -- you are thin! Way to go. I know you will get to your goal weight before weigh in :)

Minderella said...

You gotta love it when you look thin. You look great! Way to go.

Michelle said...

Look at you Skinni-Minni! Way to go!