Oh man, I've been so busy that I haven't even checked blogs in a few days. Melissa, you totally bombed on the "post everyday", just like me. I can't believe we both bombed starting on the same day too. Too funny.
Well, yeah, I lost my motivation for the 10 day kick butt challenge. Want my excuses or should I spare you? Ok, here they are. First, I caught a cold so it hurts to breathe when I work out hard and I haven't felt great. Secondly, my photography business just exploded and I seriously can't find enough hours or minutes of the day to keep up with it. Therefore, exercise goes out the window. I don't feel too bad about that because I'm at a weight that I feel good about anyway. I just can't let it go all the time.
So, we have tomorrow left and then the competition is over at the next morning's weigh in. Do we just all stop posting on our blogs? That sounds sad. I'd like to keep up with everyone!
Wednesday, June 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I will continue to post, probably focus on running! But I can't give up on this blog now... I have a whole bunch of blog stalkers who seem to draw inspiration from it! ;o) What's more inspiring than a fat girl melting before your eyes? I will also post monthly pics as I still have a LOT of weight to lose. So keep looking. I'll be around!
I know! grr, I just slunk out. pms gets me BAD and I sucked. I don't think you need to stop with the blog! I know a few will still keep up, so maybe after this get rid of the links that no one post and keep the ones who do!
I'll still be around. I'd like to lose a little bit more, plus it'd be fun to see everyone's updates if they're still going. I'm glad your business is going well. I remember during the winter when you were saying it was really slow. You deserve to have the business take off. :)
Post a Comment