Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Checking In

Boy, I don't have much of anything to report! I haven't been doing very well on my exercise routine and I'm back to eating bad snacks too often. Blah! I miss my drive and motivation. I just wanted to lose 1 or 2 pounds, that's all I had left, instead I've gained 1 or 2. Pooey on that.

Let's see, I think we have something like 10 days left of this competition. That's not enough time for me to get to where I wanted, but it might be enough time to get rid of the 1-2 pounds I gained this past month or so. I will be bummed if my final weigh in of the competition is higher than one or two of my previous month weigh ins. Pooey on that too.

So, another recommitment coming at ya! LOL

3 comments:

Karilynn said...

Hooray for recommitments! ;o) 10 days is plenty of time to get to your lowest weight yet!

Melissa Davis said...

I'm right there with you! But we should totally commit to getting 1-2 lbs gone in 10 days!! What do you say? Start tomorrow?!!

Vicki said...

I need a good final 10 days too... Let's do it!