Anyway, I thought I was semi-disciplined in my eating. Most breakfasts were small. Most lunches were soup & sandwich. Dinners were "fancy" so the amount of food is always small. But I probably overdid it on the drinks & desserts. So, can you believe I gained 3.5 pounds since my weigh in before the cruise. Dang! Ironically I've lost exactly 3.5 pounds each of the 3 months of our competition. I can't believe I gained a whole month's worth of loss in one week...especially when I worked out each day! DANG!!! Guess I'm not to my goal now and it's back to work to get back to it!
Ok, so, these pictures were taken for you guys, and you guys only!! These pictures did not, and will not make it on any of my other blogs or for any one else to see. But I told hubby that I had to get a couple of pics for you guys so you could see that I dared to wear a bikini. I was comfortable in it too! I have to catch up on all your blogs now!


4 comments:
Well all I can say is the 3.5 lbs is nothing when you look as great as you do! Seriously...(not fair lol).
I'm glad you had fun (minus the rocking!)
You look AWESOME Kristi. I would put bets down that the 3.5 lbs is water weight and will all drop off at once one day! Sounds like you had tons of fun. We are happy to have you back.. it's been pretty boring around here lately! ;o)
You look great -- and like Karilynn said the 3.5 easily could be a weight fluctuation that really isn't going to stick around. It is definitely better that you were on a cruise being active and exercising instead of at home eating mini eggs ;)
You look amazing! I'm glad you posted pics for us to see, too. I really liked the bikini shot and how confident you look in it!
Post a Comment