Thursday, April 2, 2009

Bon Voyage

Well, I'm off to my all you can eat food frenzy, aka, a cruise in the Caribbean. The funny thing is that the one thing I'm looking forward to is working out on the ship! I guess that means exercising has become a habit and part of my normal lifestyle. I intend to splurge here and there on food, but I'm getting used to making good food choices too.

Most of my pre-pregnancy clothes all fit me again, 1 to 2 sizes smaller. It's almost like I suddenly realized that I actually lost my weight and have almost hit my goal. I guess we see ourselves everyday in the mirror maybe we don't realize quite how much our bodies really have changed. So I'm excited about the bikinis, clothes & little dresses that I'm bringing on the trip.

It's such a good feeling to be in control of eating and taking care of my body by eating healthy and exercising. And to realize the results and achieve the goals you set out for....it's an amazing feeling.

I just feel good. Ok, so maybe anyone would feel good the day they are leaving for a cruise. LOL. But really, I feel good about myself for the first time in awhile...both inside and outside. My goal was to weigh between 130-135 and I've been down to 135.5 the past few days.

5 comments:

Melissa Davis said...

[ said with a head shake and finger up ] YOU GO GIRL! he he he..

You are doing awesome! Have a GREAT time on your trip!

Karilynn said...

Wow!!! You are amazing Kristi! You should def. go for the bikini on this trip. It's fun to have you in this group because you give me hope for what I will face when I am close to my goal! (I am hoping to only have 20 lbs to lose left at the end of this comp.) Are you not weighing in on Sunday? Thanks for working hard and showing us all that those last 10 lbs can be lost with lots of hard work adn healthy food choices!

Carrie said...

Way to go!! WOOOHOOO! Have fun!

Whitney said...

Go You!! And have a blast on the cruise.

And.. I'm a moron... I totally "know" you (well.. your hubby and his family anyway...)! lol Aubrey [Adams] Howell and I have known each other since high school!! I had no idea you were married to her dad. I guess I should read everyones profile a little more closely.. hahaha!! Small world, eh?!

rochelle said...

Kristi, what a postive and inspiring post! I hope you have a FABULOUS time on your trip. Can't wait to hear all about it when you get back!