Not much to report, but I was checking in on your blogs and posting my Monday weight on my side bar, and I figured I might as well leave a quick post. Last week I saw 136.5 on the scale...I sure liked that number. For the past few days I've been 137.0, which still thrills me because I'm down 2 pounds from that nasty 3 week plateau.
I'm starting to feel more toned finally. My husband actually said yesterday that he sees some definition in my abs. So, that's my goal for the remaining two months of this competition. I want to lose just a couple of more pounds, but focus mainly on toning.
So, the 5K is this weekend in SLC, right? Good luck on that, ladies! It sounds like a lot of fun for all of you who are doing it together.
Happy Monday!
Monday, March 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
THat is awesome that you are getting some definition in your abs. That is never an easy thing to do -- so I am so impressed. Keep it up... and by the end I want to see some 6-pack pics :)
Post a Comment