As Allison Sweeney would say...."Kristi, I'm sorry to tell you, you are not the Biggest Loser". But I would have a similar reply as all the other contestants usually do, "Yes, but Allison, I feel like I am a Loser already". LOL. So, yeah, I'm very happy with my accomplishment during this contest. My goal was to lose 10-15 pounds. I always said that I HAD to lose 10 pounds and would be thrilled, and anything up to 15 would be an added bonus. Well, I lost exactly 10. So technically I hit my goal.
Also, I lost the 10 lbs as of two months ago and have maintained that weight for 2 months so that shows me I'll be able to maintain by keeping up some of the new habits I formed.
I know I "only" had 10 pounds to loose and it might not seem like a lot, but I was so frustrated with myself for the past 2.5 years (since I had my babies) that I couldn't ever get motivated to lose the 10 pounds. So that's part of why I joined this competition and am happy with my success, because I finally did it without failing.
Here's what I'm happy about:
1. I'm back into my pre-pregnancy size clothes.
2. I am wearing a bikini again.
3. I'm not snacking uncontrollably like I was before. So glad I got a handle on my excessive snacking.
4. I enjoy exercising again and will continue to do it a few times a week.
So, see Allison, I am a Biggest Loser. LOL
I need to do my after pictures! Will post those when I get them. Also, I plan to keep up this blog and keep up with anyone else in the competition that is continuing with the journey we started.

4 comments:
You did great -- and were a wonderful support and inspiration to everyone all the way through...
THANKS! You were always there to comment and kept on blogging when it seemed most petered out....
I plan to try and update off and on still, so I will keep checking in :)
Yes Kristi you are a BIG LOSER!! You look fantastic and you have replaced old habits with new, healthy ones. Congrats on wearing a bikini, and prepregnancy clothes. It's been so fun to have you in this group... you have been so supportive and have brought perspective to me at moments I was going insane! THANKS SO MUCH FOR THAT!! I'll keep blogging! :o)
CONGRATS on reaching your goal!
Kristi, I loved your list of things you are grateful for. What a great attitude! And way to go on keeping those pounds off. I'll look forward to your future posts.
Congratulations! The self discipline, patience, and perseverance has paid off. keep it up!:)
Post a Comment