Zero is the amount of weight I've lost in the past week after kicking my butt for a week with work outs and eating properly. Darn! I worked out extra hard this past week. Even went to the club gym twice, on top of exercising at home. And did really good on my eating. And a big fat zero weight loss. Well, maybe my theory of the scale showing results the following week will prove true once again. We'll find out this week.
PS....I'm coming back to SLC next month again! April 22-26. My step-son is graduating from BYU so we're coming to attend the graduation. Maybe we can meet up for lunch again one day.
Monday, March 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I am having the same issue. No change on the scale. UGH! I'm sure your theory will prove correct! And it woul be way fun to do lunch again if you can squeeze it into your schedule. My son says about every 3 days... "we have to say goodbye to my friends mom. They are at McDonalds!" since we left rather briskly last time! ;o)
I think thst sometimes when we work out extra hard for some reason we don't see it on the scale immediately, but most of the time some people will lose the week after and kind of catch-up. I don't know how it all works but something about getting your body used to a harder workout.
you know, Carrie and I were talking about this the other day and I just want to throw out all scales and kick your butt for counting on a scale to tell you are doing GREAT! So you didn't lose anything....! You gave your heart and body a better chance of living longer! (plus you are also building muscle...)....
Just keep doing what you are doing and you WILL see results. May not be in the scale, but could be in close or shape of your body!
I am not seeing anything on the scale but melissa and I were shopping the other day and I got a pant size smaller and a bra size smaller! You know you are doing what is right and feeling good who cares what that scale says.
Kristi,
Remember that muscle weighs more than fat silly! You should check your measurements too...don't just rely on the scale. :) If you are working that hard, it will pay off!!You're doing great...keep it up!
Post a Comment