Thursday, March 26, 2009

Finally Again!

Boy, I almost don't dare post about this in fear of jinxing myself or something. The scale keeps going down each day this week! Remember this happened to me last month too. A long plateau and then all of a sudden it drops like crazy one week.

139.0 three week plateau
138.5 on Monday & Tuesday
137.5 on Wednesday
136.5 Today

WOW! That makes me feel so much better after those 3 weeks. I'm so happy to finally see results.

We leave for our cruise in 8 days. I ended up buying two new bathing suits....a tankini and a bikini. Can't decide for sure if I dare wear the bikini yet or if I'm saving it for this summer after our competition. Even though my weight has gone I still feel like a have a lot of toning to do on my mid-section. I probably should start working harder on that instead of so much cardio. I think I need to buy some DVD's or something to help me know what exercises I should be doing.

6 comments:

Karilynn said...

WOOT WOOT!!! So maybe the closer you get to your goal, the longer it takes your body to catch up with your exercise! Either way... CONGRATS!! That's 3 lbs!! It's fun to see you stick to it. Your dedication to keep pushing even when the scale isn't being friendly helps me to push too! THANKS! And way to go on getting some suits. Swim suit shopping is something I have ALWAYS hated... we'll see how it goes this year! ;o)

Vicki said...

Congrats! That is so great...
I hope your scale sets a trend for mine :)

Sara said...

thats great! Your hard work is paying off!!

Melissa Davis said...

AWESOME! See...we all told you it would pay off!

Minderella said...

Kristi that is great news. You really gotta love that. Congrats. (thanks for the encouraging comment too)

rochelle said...

Kristi, that ROCKS! And, of course, what a great week for the scale to start moving - right before weigh in AND your cruise. Lucky you! So, how WAS the swimsuit shopping? That and shopping for jeans are two things that TERRIFY me to the core. Was it a good experience for you?